Students & Graduates
Above all Capgemini stands for diversity. Together with us you can create cutting-edge solutions for many industries and benefit from the support of expert teams with an extremely wide range of competencies - from international accounting to advanced IT systems.
What is the common denominator for this dynamic community? This is, most of all the knowledge and opportunities - Capgemini is a company with 46 years of experience in business; our branches are located in nearly 40 countries, where 125 000 employees work!
Our experience and range requires that everything we do should be at the highest level. Access to the world of Capgemini will give you a whole new perspective on your career.
The possibility of development within Capgemini is a very important reason why you should join us! From the beginning of your work, you will clearly establish goals and tasks, and you will be supported by your supervisor and the team as you progress.
- Fluency in one of the following languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Flemish, Norwegian, Finnish, Czech, Danish, Slovenian, Swedish, Hungarian
- University or college degree, or during studies
- Good analytical skills
- Good knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
- Willingness to work in one of the following areas: finance & accounting, financial services, procurement, HR, customer service, administration, analytics & reporting
What we offer
- Professional development in a dynamic, growing business
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Free private medical care
- Flex benefits
- Additional life insurance
- Participation in prestigious international projects
- Excellent working atmosphere